welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WOW

1/10/12

   I deleted all of my posts the other day. It seems nobody noticed. That is okay though because this is my story that I'm journaling. If my therapist reads this she will be happy to know that I managed to save what I almost lost. I felt so bad today for having done that action out of anger. Feeling distressed does funny things to you. I got my new treatment plan today. I'm feeling very happy about where we are going. I have to come up with some goals for my future. I'm trying to be kind to myself today. This weekend ended in a very stressful way. I feel bad for how things went. I heard something today which I keep playing in my head. No judgement!!!! I have to put on my big girl pants and do right. I did just that. Things are much better. Just wanted to get my blog back going. Be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. You do this for you. Sorry for Mike, but if he can't understand that sometimes you need to get these things out of your head, well that's too bad.!

    ReplyDelete