welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

10/31/11
  
The weekend went very well. Lots going on. It kept us all very busy. My neighbor who hosted this years chili cook off won. She had a great recipe. The costumes were great!!!! It was so much fun. I drank a little too much. But I was a happy drunk. That is change. I used to be a ticking time bomb with some alcohol in my system. Mike and I talked about our weekend when we walked our dog last night. We were very happy with the way it all went. Today is Halloween. So I will be taking the kids out tonight. It should be fun. But it will also be cold. It will be in the 30's tonight. At least we don't have snow to deal with. Hope all of you have a Happy Halloween. Will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment