welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Good stuff

11/9/11
  
I wanted to check in before I start my day. Yesterday was good. I had a nice conversation with one of my dearest friends. Which helped me get an outside point of view on things. (thank you). So I was able to have some productive talks with Mike. I think we broke through some barriers. We both love each other very much. We had a good day. And last night we got to spend a little time together. Very nice!!!! So I was able to go to sleep last night feeling very relaxed and happy about where we go from here. Mike said it's was the worst weekend we have had yet. I agree. Neither one of us want to go back to that ever again. I never did do any work in my workbook. But that's okay. The work that was accomplished was more important. So after I take my nephew to school I will work on that today. Tomorrow I see the therapist. Yesterday I saw my Dr. for my medicine. So this weekend should line up very nicely. Mike will be off. So we will spend some good family time with the kids. Anyway, I just wanted to update all of you. And I would like to post later today. So check back in this evening. If anyone is having a bad day, just hang in there. It's funny how a little time can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment