welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

After Christmas post

12/26/11
  
We all got through the holiday very happy. I had a great time with my parents. Amber has been sick for a week now. So she was up and down with her moods. I took her to the doctor today. She has a sinus infection and lots of fluid in her ears. I sure hope that the sickness stuff winds down after the new year. I'm slowly trying to get my house in some sort of order. The holidays always leave you with mess to straighten up. But it's all good. The kids had a great Christmas. Santa left them some good stuff. I have to find time this week to read in my workbook. I see the therapist on Thursday. Which also happens to be Amber's birthday. I have to figure out what we are going to do for her. I will get all of these things figured out soon enough. Today I'm just really tired. Anyway I hope everyone had a good holiday. I will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment