welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Special day

11/16/11
  
I wanted to take a moment to say Happy Birthday Brandon. My very special son would be 19. I miss you very much. How I wonder what you would look like all grown up. What you might be aspiring to be. You will always be locked in my mind at 10 years old. I hope you knew how very proud of you I was. How well you handled the things that were going on. I want to make you a cake today. I still want to celebrate your being born. It was a blessing to have you in my life. I'm just sorry it was such a short time. Tonight Brandon I'm going to have a cup of hot tea and think about the evenings you and I shared doing that. Nobody drinks hot tea with me anymore. I sure did enjoy those times. I am happy and sad all at once today. My love is never ending. You will always be with me in my heart. What a beautiful soul you were. How very honored I am to be your mom. I love you as big as the world. ( as you once said). I miss you more than I could ever put into words. I'm going to celebrate your life today. I love you and miss you. Happy Birthday my dear son.

No comments:

Post a Comment