welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Note to my dear Katherine

12/22/11

   Well today is my daughter Katherines' 13th birthday. I have been trying to get through the day in a positive way. I have to say that I did get hit with some strong emotion earlier. But I'm okay. I decided to get out of the house and go to Walmart. I took Amber to McDonald's. Which is something Katherine and I used to do. Amber's favorite happy meal happens to be the same as Katherine. Chicken nuggets. So I felt my Angel with me today. Also it has been raining all day. So that is my positive visual for her. She is the rain.

My dear sweet Katherine, Happy Birthday. You would be entering the wonderful world of teenagers. I wonder what you would look like now. I'm sure you would be very pretty. I wonder what kinds of activities you would be into. You were always the active one. There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss you. I will always love you. I still cry. I'm just trying to keep in mind the happy memories of you. My little shadow. You were definitely mommies girl. I promise you and your brother and sister that I will be okay. I will celebrate your lives. I will forever be grateful to have had you in my life. You all taught me alot about being a mom. Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!!!!

1 comment: