welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Starting out the New Year

1/2/12
  
I am very hopeful for the year of 2012. This year I have a new mindset. Last year was full of up's and down's. And by the end of it I felt I was in a better place. So for this year I want to continue working on myself. Therapy will be promising. I will let you know what my new treatment plan will be. I'm looking very forward to it. I am continuing to be a better person. Now I know things won't be perfect, but I will deal with whatever comes better than I ever have. I'm looking to be more mindful and more peaceful. So here's to 2012 and whatever it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment