welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The last night

6/27/11

We come to the most difficult part of my story. And that is the events which led to the murder-suicide of my family. This may take me a little time to get it all out. It is what gives me my nightmares.The last week of my prior life, things were changing rapidly. I had learned of alot of things my husband had done to me and my daughter in the year ahead of this moment. So things were extremely stressed. He talked about suicide all the time. When we fought he would make attemps. My kids were caught in the middle of mom and dad struggling to figure this out. All I knew is the 14 years I spent loving this man and building our life, was a big lie. How well did I know him? At this time I was medicated too. So my sense of things were distorted. I wanted to punish him for hurting me so badly. I told him I wanted to do some of the same things to him to see how he would like it. So I came across someone and cheated on him. This came to an ugly head. But during the last week I thought we were trying to get this worked out. I tried several times to talk with him. But something was very different about him now. My mom told me he was trying to take me off his life insurance policy at work. I didn't believe that. He was planning something I just didn't have my eyes open to see it. He talked about killing us all before, but when he was mad. So I didn't take it seriously. He told me during the last couple of months that he thought out, killing all of my family members just to hurt me. That was actually shocking to me. It was a friday evening. The day before his birthday. Our kids were going over to a neighbors house for a birthday party. They were so happy. It was the first time my son wanted to dress up( brandon he was 10 yrs old). He looked so cute. My oldest daughter (ashley she was 8 yrs old) was really happy because she was going to stay the night. My youngest( katherine she was 4 yrs old) she was so thrilled she was included with the big kids. It was about 5 or 6 pm. and I drove them over. They each gave me a hug and a kiss. They all said I love you to me. I said it back to them. I told them to have a good time and that I would see them later. I watched them go inside and I left for home. That was the last time I ever saw my kids. I have to stop for now. I'm feeling alot of emotions. Mostly sadness and anger for what happened to them. I will post later with the rest of what happened that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment