welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New day

10/7/11
  
Ok so it's a new day. After I blogged yesterday, I went and woke Mike up. We had coffee outside and talked. Then later we both took a walk with our dog. It was good. We knew that this was not a good way to be. That we needed to stand together. We all fall sometimes. And we did. But we decided to get up off the ground and move forward. So the day went on and we had some talks with my nephew. They did not go very well. Alot of things were said. Also alot of crying on my part. But in the end I let my nephew know that no matter how hard he pushes I'm not going anywhere. We love him and want him to do well. And maybe one day he will look back on that and see that it was for his best interest. So all is well at the moment. How long that will last? Well he is a teen, it won't last long (Ha Ha Ha!!!!). But I know now that I will try hard not to get myself so down and stand firm. Thank you to my dear friends for their very wise words. You know who you are!!! I'll post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment