welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Still hanging in there

12/12/11
  
We had an interesting weekend. Our luck was no good on fixing Mikes' car. We tried a few things and couldn't resolve the problem. So Wednesday it will go to the shop. We think it could be something electrical. I hope it's not very expensive. We are already in the hole for $120. Oh well what can you do? We really are trying hard to keep our minds calm. Mike and I both agree that getting really upset and acting out of stress, doesn't help anything. It could actually make it worse. The kids came home from school today very excited. I had given them some money to go to the Santa shop at school. They had a list of who to buy for. They did very well. Amber was the better shopper. She got something for everyone. And two of us got two gifts. Plus she bought something for herself, and had 50 cents left over. It was too funny. I will be very excited to see what they got everyone. I'm so happy that they are learning the joy of giving. I will post as the week goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment