welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good day

11/21/11
  
I got some stuff accomplished today. I cleaned my bathrooms this morning. It might sound trivial, but I needed to do it for over a week. I was happy it got done. This week we are going to do Christmas decorating around the house. We will have fun doing that. I'm feeling really positive about where I am right now. So this is good. I've been doing a mindful exercise the last 2 days. I have to walk for 10 minutes and be fully aware of my feet and how they move. And be aware of my surroundings. It's really nice. I don't think I ever paid attention to my feet that much before. I had someone tell me a couple of years ago to look at my feet and focus on where they are, when I'm off on one of my spells. And that it would bring me back to the present. I really had no idea what good advice that really was. So that is what I'm trying to do. And this week when we all are gathered with friends and family, Stop and look at your feet. Pay attention to where you are. No matter what is going on around you, be grateful and happy to be you. Even be grateful for whatever crap you have been dealing with throughout the year. It makes you who you are. I will try to post through the week. But I hope everyone enjoys the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment