welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy

10/27/11
  
I wanted to take a moment to blog. I had a minute before my day gets going. Today is my husband and I's 8th anniversary. We are very happy. I am looking forward to him coming home from work. I told him yesterday how grateful I am to have him. He has been through a lot with me over the last couple of years. I really pushed him to the limit. But he always stayed strong and very supportive. All of the things we went through got us where we are now. So there was a reason for it. I feel much better than I did in April. I am happy to be in therapy (which is a big change). It has really helped me to get so much of what I held onto out of my head. I feel much lighter than I used to. And that is something I never thought possible. We are going to have a special dinner at home. It will be an anniversary / birthday dinner. So it's a family celebration. There is good stuff going on all weekend. I will try to post and let you know how it is going. But if I don't it is just because we have a lot going on. I have to make my chili for the cook off. This year may be more challenging than last year. It's all in good fun. So on that note I will stop here. My honey is on his way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment