welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Feeling good

11/18/11
  
Yesterday I went to my therapy appointment. It went really well. We talked about how I handled Brandon's birthday. She was happy to hear that I did something to commemorate the day he was born. She said she was wondering how I would be. Because the PTSD would want me to coware down. It usually makes me so full of emotion that I am no good for the day at all. I was a little bit affected. I was shaky and felt a bit sick to my stomach. But I did push through. It feels like a big accomplishment for me to push through the symptoms of my anxiety disorder. We also did some relaxation exercises. I felt really good driving home. Last night was Amber's Thanksgiving play. We have been looking forward to it. It went really well. She was adorable. Kids are so funny to go watch. Some are really confident they know what they are doing. Some get a little lost. Some make faces. It's just so cute. We enjoyed that very much last night. I just wanted to share how the day went. Today my energy is a little down. I feel like I'm catching a cold. So I'm going to take it easy today. I will post soon. Have a great day. No matter what happens it's good to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment