welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New day

 12/29/11
  
Today is Amber's birthday. She is in a great mood. She got to have a sleepover last night. Dylan was sick yesterday, he went to the doctor. Today he seems better. I'm happy about doing Amber's party today. And most importantly Mike and I are doing much better. We had a good talk last night. We woke up in a good mood. I'm going to keep up with my therapy. I have to. I still need to learn coping skills. And no matter what I am doing better than I was. I know it and feel it. One day I will be thriving and not just surviving. Mike and I are of the same mind. So we we hear something hurtful, we don't hear anything else. That is why we couldn't find a resolution. But at least I have learned enough to keep trying and not let a fall keep me down. I want 2012 to be one of my better years. Maybe not financially, but mentally. Guess what? That is how it's going to be, because I want it to be. Positive, positive, positive. The only way to get around a problem is to take it head on. My gratitude list for today is.... Grateful for my family, my therapy, for all that I have, for all that I don't ( it keeps you humble). That is it for now. I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment