welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Change of heart

10/15/11
  
I have a good friend who thinks I should reconsider stopping my blog. So maybe I will keep going for a little bit longer. I feel sometimes I'm just complaining about everyday stuff. I haven't been to a therapy appointment in a while. So maybe that is some of it too. I'm at a stopping point with my recovery at this moment. I am hoping this rut I got into will soon pass. I need to focus again. And keep moving forward. It's really easy to let things get the better of you. It's hard work to make yourself move past old ways of dealing. I am guilty of that right now. I had a good conversation last night with my dad. Sometimes I think he doesn't realize how much he helps me. So thank you dad. I also had a good talk with my nephew yesterday. I shared with him some material on grief that my therapist gave me. He agreed that he goes through those things. So even when I think I'm not doing a good job with him, I guess I'm doing more than I think. I hope one day he looks back on all of this and realizes it was all done out of love. I feel pretty good today. On that note I'm going to end this post. I have one on one time with my son. I need to take advantage of that before everyone else comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment