welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trying

12/30/11

   I seem to keep having some sort of issue to deal with. Now it's my teenage nephew. He doesn't know what is good for him. But I have decided that I'm not going to let it bother me. I feel like the best way to deal is to just keep going like everything is fine. If I don't let things turn into an issue then maybe he will realize he is not getting anywhere with his tantrum. Mike and I are looking forward to New Year's. We want to bring it in on a good note. So we will do just that. I hope everyone has a great New Year's. May 2012 bring us all a little more joy in our lives. We just have to remember if we fall, get back up and carry on. Don't forget to take some time out for ourselves at least once a week. And smile more. Appreciate the simple things. That's my New Year's resolution. I'm keeping it simple. And love with your whole heart!!!!!! If I don't post over the weekend, I'll be back in the New Year. Happy New Year everyone.

1 comment: