welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Relaxing river

9/28/11
  
I haven't done my blog in a couple of days. So I thought I would give it a shot before I settle down for the night. I haven't had anything very good to say. I have been very stressed about our finances. It's getting hard to make it. But today before Mike had to go to bed, we went to the river. We sat on rocks and did some deep breathing. Then we just listened. The water is so relaxing. The roar of it rushing by is great. So that helped set the tone for the day. We both felt better. Tomorrow is our little boy's birthday. He is so excited. We will do something for him on Saturday. But I want to make sure he gets something special for dinner on the day. So he will be happy. My therapy session got cancelled for tomorrow. So it will be a good time to put to practice some of the things I have learned. I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment