welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A little bump in the road

12/7/11
  
Sorry it's been a couple of days since I last posted. We have had some things going on. Mike's car has had some trouble. And when he tried to address the issue he made it worse. So we aren't sure how it will pan out. I watched him over the last two days get himself in such a frazzle. We also found out his ticket is going to cost $181. This is very bad news considering we have no money. I can't even finish Christmas shopping. I have been trying to keep myself level. And for the most part I have. But I do have to say it is wearing on me a little bit. I need to do some sort of stretching. My neck and upper back muscles are so soar. It's from tension. I'm not going to let it defeat me though. I still have a choice to be positive or negative. Today I tried to get some more done in my workbook. I have to say it was hard. My mind has been running too much for me to concentrate. If Mike makes it home ok in his car tonight, then I have a therapy appointment tomorrow. If something happens and he doesn't then I will have to cancel it. I'm hoping all goes well. I need a boost right about now. I'm also very tired today. I had to sleep on the floor last night with my dog. He is so huge, but also the biggest baby in the world. He doesn't like it when it rains. He won't sleep. He just whines and paces the house. If I pet him he stops. The only way to get him to settle down is to lay on the floor with him. So I did. He even put his head on my pillow. It wasn't the most comfortable way to sleep. It sounds silly. I can't believe how much I bend for him. He is part of my therapy. He makes me so happy. He has the cutest face. I really love my dog. Actually I just thought about it. It took me from my issues to help him with his. He was a stray. Who knows what happened to him while he was loose. Maybe some trauma? Who knows. We help each other. So it's a good tired that I feel. The weather has changed today. It is very cold and windy. No sun. It doesn't make you feel very energized. That's okay though. I will have a fire in our fireplace tonight. That is always very nice. I hope all of you reading are having a good day. If not just keep on going. Look at positive things. Try not to give the crap going on in life too much energy. It will be there tomorrow. And who knows maybe tomorrow something will change, and your outlook a little brighter. I will post soon.

Thought for today.....
Acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequence of any misfortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment