welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just checking in

11/19/11
  
Nothing new is going on at the moment. I am catching a cold. So I don't have a lot of energy. Everything seems to be going okay. The kids are out of school all of next week. So we are looking forward to Thanksgiving. I have homework for therapy I will be doing some more work in my workbook. I don't know if my PTSD will ever fully go away, but I sure am trying to get it under control. I have to work harder on relaxation techniques. I would like to end this year and bring in the new one in a much better state of mind. I will post as I can through out this next week. Mike will be off too. So in between family stuff I will keep you all updated. Have a good day no matter what you are doing. Be in the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment