welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Starting the day

11/30/11
  
I'm trying to start my day on a different note. I have been so tired lately that I end up going back to sleep after the kids go to school. I'm still feeling that way, but I'm trying to push through that this morning. It could be my medicine. The doctor increased the dose a couple of weeks ago. I don't like feeling so tired. It's hard to get anything done. Plus we have had some struggles with our bills. Which I know these days that would be most people. I have been trying to handle everything in a good positive frame of mind. But I know that it has been getting the better of me. We need to get through the holidays and then it should get less stressful. (at least that's what I'm telling myself). Mike is going in to work tonight, so I'm going to try to spend some time with him this morning. I will try to post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment