welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gratitude list

 11/11/11
  
I wanted to write a gratitude list for today. We were supposed to do that when I was in the hospital. I never continued to do that when I got home. It's something everyone should do. It helps to keep you focused on what is really important in life.
1. I am grateful for being alive today.
2. I am grateful for all of my children ( past and present).
3. I am grateful to have a very loving relationship with my husband.
4. I am grateful for having a roof over my head.
5. I am grateful to have food to eat today.
6. I am grateful for being in good health.
I could make a list bigger than that. But these are the key things I'm grateful for today. I feel good just looking at my list. It makes me happy and appreciate what I have and how lucky I am to have these things in my life. I will be thinking on this today. We always think the grass is greener on the other side. So many of us don't stop to think about what we really have. I personally wanted to take a minute and look at the blessings I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment