welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Good b-day

10/4/11
  
We had a good weekend. Our little boy was very happy to have his birthday party. It turned out well. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I find myself at a loss these days. I guess because I wrote everything out. Or I'm back in the numbing stage. I don't think I have been shoving down my feelings on the loss. Now it seems it's more normal life stresses. Mike and I try hard to keep ourselves from getting over taken by financial burdens. But I have to say it's been a bit overwhelming. I will have to learn to enjoy the simple things because it's pretty much all we have. It's been hard to go outside and enjoy nature. A land company has been logging the woods behind our house. It's so sad. All you hear out there is large machinery at work. I'm going to include on my blog a picture of the river I have been visiting. I hope you enjoy it. I will try to post soon. I just feel like it's been an effort to write. I don't have any positive new things to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment