welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dealing with adjustment

10/13/11
  
It's been a few days since I wrote anything. Been dealing with a lot. It has been a big adjustment for us having a change in our household. We are all still learning how to deal. Issues come up and we all deal with it differently. I don't know what has happened to me, but I am different on how I react to things. I don't get explosive anymore. Sometimes I still deal with things in a not so great fashion. But the all out explosive angry episodes have seemed to stop. Now I just say whatever, it's not worth all the yelling. But I feel like I might be going off in a different kind of direction that may be just as bad. Lately when things arise I get this overwhelming anxiety attack. I feel angry, then I push the feeling down and tell myself don't go to that place. Then I exit the scene for a bit. I tend to get very down about stuff. Is it all worth it? Discontent in our household is getting very old. We can go a few days with everything fine, then pow, here we go again. I don't know anymore. Peace in your life is very hard to achieve. We all have a lot of outside issues that keep us from that. I guess it's a constant effort. I feel like I'm just floating along and waiting for the next storm. That's it for now. I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment