welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Checking in

 11/23/11
  
I hope everyone has had a good week so far. Today we getting ready to do our Christmas decorating. It should be fun. Last night our daughter had her first sleep over at our house. She was so happy. So I have been up since 6:30 this morning. It turned out really well. The kids had cinnamon rolls for breakfast. We will have Thanksgiving by ourselves this year. But I got an invite to our neighbor's house on Saturday for their after Thanksgiving Thanksgiving. So we will enjoy some dinner with good friends. It should be a good 4 days. If I don't blog over the next few days it's just that I'm busy. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment