welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Still trying

 11/7/11
  
I don't know exactly what to say. I'm still having symptoms of anxiety. My stomach has been constantly churning today. My hands have been shaking. A general sense of discomfort. I don't know why things have been this hard. Some I think because there is tension in Mike and I's relationship. He has his own crap, I have mine. There is really no communicating going on. I have appointments this week. Hopefully something will change and I will feel better. But right now I'm not counting on that. I am happy for the comments posted on my blog. Thank you my dear friends for your support. I know that this will pass eventually, it just feels so unending right now. I'm still doing what I need to. I'm taking my walks, and relaxing bubble baths at night. It takes the edge off even if just for a short time. I did some more in my workbook today. We will see what tomorrow brings. I have had some moments today of good. Someone sent me a text today who had the wrong number. We went back and forth several times before they finally got the point. I can't post all what was said but it was very funny. So I will try to hold on to those few moments that gave me a smile. Just really wish I felt better. Someone told me recently Rome wasn't built in a day. I know that, it's just that I really have been working very hard for the last few months. I thought this awful feeling was more in the past. I guess I have to be prepared for set backs from time to time. I will post later. I think I'm going to try to sip on some hot tea to soothe my nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment