welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

feeling much better

  I always get amazed at how much difference a day can make. I was taken by surprise last night when Mike came home from work. He brought me some flowers to brighten my day. It was so sweet. It was just what the Dr. ordered. I really needed that. So I feel much better this morning. I texted him as soon as I woke up to say I love you. We had a nice exchange of messages. I used to really hate texting ( not very personal). But it is a great way to talk to him between breaks while he is at work. We both value our relationship. We just have to put some effort into it sometimes to keep it fresh. We have been together for 8 1/2 years. There will be highs and lows along the way. I'm looking forward to the next two days. He will be off of work. I have an idea for us. I can't share it now. He reads this sometimes. But I will post how it goes. So the answer to the question yesterday is..... Yes, I always need to fight! If I didn't I would miss out on the good stuff in life. On that note I will go and spend some time with my wonderful children. Happy Sunday!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes you do need to fight! The lows are so very low but the highs are so wonderful! Im glad today is a good day! ♥ you!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete