welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Friday, January 20, 2012

hello

I'm just checking in this morning. I plan on working on my next chapter in my workbook today. Hopefully there will be some good stuff in there for me to share. Not much out of the ordinary going on. Last night I took my little girl with me to walk the dog. It was nice. She was very talkative about school. Today is the 100th day of school. She was looking very forward to it. It was really cute to listen to her and watched the big smile on her face. Again I'm trying to pay attention to the important things that are right in front of me everyday. I will post again soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how something that seems so small to us is so big to the kids. Like asking her to go walk with you was simple, but inside to her it was like Christmas! That's so awesome. I started to do little things like that with Colby recently. It really amazed me at how excited he was when I gave him my time, even if it was just for a few minutes. (One night I told him, if Shawn snores, I'm gonna come sleep with you! So he went and sneaked into the living room while I went to the bathroom and told Shawn, "I really hope you snore tonight!" Shawn had no idea what I told him...lol) I too, get wrapped up in worry and by the end of the night I am just physically and mentally exhausted. But when I stop and think that there's nothing that my worrying is gonna change at this moment, and I just have to let everything play out the way it's going to play out...I can rest better and wake up better. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete