welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New relationship

8/18/11
  
Mike and I were really having an amazing time together. We laughed alot, and just enjoyed talking to each other. Lori knew something was up. Everytime I spoke to her throughout my trip I was giggling like a little girl. Anyway we finally made it to her house. I stayed overnight and decided I would take Mike home. That was a couple hours drive. On our way he got a call from his dad asking him to move up to Georgia. This was something already in the works between them. He had told me about this already. We just didn't know it would be that soon. I was taken by surprise by the question Mike presented to me. He asked me if I wanted to move with him. We had only been together for a week. And that consisted of being in a car most of the time. I think I had no sense of anything then. I was fresh off drugs and still in shock from my loss. But I knew one thing, I didn't want to be away from this man. So I almost instantly said yes. So we spent the weekend packing up his stuff now. Poor Lori. She had planned for me to be there and now I'm taking off again. She always tried to be my voice of reason. She was very concerned about all of this. We came back to her house so I could pick up my things. We stayed a night and got on our way to Georgia. So begins my story of healing. It has been a long process. It's a work still in the making. I am learning new things all the time. When I look back, I am so happy I said yes to moving with Mike. It was one of the best decisions I have made. I will tell the story in future posts. Thank you for following. I will post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment