welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A little break

9/18/11
  
I'm sorry for not posting this weekend. I needed some time for a break. Reviewing the things I feel guilty about on Thursday left me feeling bad. All of those feelings being revisited had me spinning. I had active flashbacks, and general sense of helplessness. I looked at my comments. I was left crying at what was said. My mom also told me that my new family is not a replacement for the one I lost. I have to try to keep that in mind. I really am very happy with my husband and two children. I wish I could shed all the baggage that came with me into this family. All I can do is the best I can. So this weekend I took some time to spend with Mike. It turned out really nice. We had a really good day yesterday just hanging out. We get caught up in the daily stuff that we don't always take time for us. I slept good last night. And today I felt more relaxed than I have in a while. I could breathe a little bit better. I still need to deal with all of the issues left unresolved but I feel refreshed enough to be able to do that. Thank you to all who posted comments. I will continue to post. This is a big part of my healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment