welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

back on track

 Okay everybody, everything is back. Mike and I worked together over the last two days to get all my posts put back on. I had a therapy session yesterday. It went very well. We went over a good bit of things. My treatment plan for one. Then we got into my workbook. This go around my treatment is going to consist of a lot of work. It may even be harder than it's been so far. I am really looking forward to it. By the end of all of this work, I am going to be a more comfortable person. Meaning I am going to be okay with myself and my life. I have learned that I have to look at the original pain as a learning experience. I can't fix what happened. But what can I take away from it. And I don't just mean heartbreak. That will always be there. I am learning a great deal about myself. I know the things that I want to be different in my life now. I am looking at the mistakes I have made. This journey is about healing, but also it's about so much more. It's a self discovery. What am I made of ? What do I want to make of my life? Sorry I pitched an all out temper tantrum and deleted everything. It's for me. It's my journal.  When I'm feeling really upset I need to reach out and ask for help. I don't always do that. I learned a valuable lesson out of this. And I worked on fixing everything that was going haywire in my home. We now have an understanding of what everyone is expected to do. So we will all continue to work on our roles in the house as well as what we need to do for ourselves. Thanks for sticking with me through all of my ups and Downs. I appreciate everything my dear friends have said. I will be posting regularly now so keep checking in. Thank you for following.

1 comment: