welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Grateful

10/16/11
  
I woke up a little bit ago. I had a bad dream about my 1st husband. So needless to say I was not in the best mood. I hate when I have dreams about him. They are never good ones. I haven't even talked about it to Mike yet. I probably won't. It's always the same theme. Somehow I always seem to be in a situation where I'm afraid. The good news is, if I kept my word and closed my blog, I wouldn't have logged on to check it. I read the comments and they made me feel better. So I am grateful today for my blog and all who follow it. I do need it. Yes I get stuck, but wouldn't that be writer's block. LOL. I still have many things to work out. I hoping to see my therapist soon. In the meantime I will just keep trying to take things one at a time. And most of all to enjoy the life I have. It could always be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment