welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

After Thanksgiving post

11/29/11
  
Well I looked at where I left off. My daughter ended up getting sick the day before Thanksgiving. She is mostly better now. Now my son has picked it up. Our time off went well. Thanksgiving was good. We had a party for our neighbor who turned 40. That was really great. We ended the weekend playing cards with our good friends. So it was good. This week has been hard to get back on track. I have been very tired. Hopefully it will get better as the week rolls on. I have only had a few anxiety attacks during all of this. Which is an improvement. I think on the whole I have been maintaining a level mood, no matter what seems to be thrown my way. But I do notice my muscles are extremely tense. I got a huge charlie horse in my neck while I was asleep. So maybe I just turned it all inward. Who knows. Life is stressful sometimes. I just wanted to write while I had a minute. Sorry it's not much, but I have some things to do. I will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment