welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

just starting out

 6/23/11


Hello out there. Not sure if anyone will read this.But I'm just starting out, testing the water so to speak. I have ptsd and on advice from my therapist I have started this blog.
I'm hoping as I begin to help myself on this journey of healing that maybe someone else out there may gain something too. I will post everyday and see how it goes. If you have ever had a loss so overwhelming that you couldn't seem to get your life back then you know how I feel. I went through a tragedy in 2003. My husband of 14 years killed our 3 children and himself. And if that weren't enough I lost my brother 7 months later to suicide. There was no time between these events to even catch your breath. I hear so much of this on the news now. So there has to someone out there who needs this as much as I do. It has been 8 years, and I'm just now beginning to deal with the heart wrenching reality of life without my loved ones. I feel I'm just now trying to dig myself out of the deep dark hole I've been trapped in all of this time. So I want to journal my story and the steps I'm taking to heal. I have to get my life back!

No comments:

Post a Comment