welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Schedule

9/21/11
  
I tried to get some sort of idea on a schedule today. But I still seem to be having alot of trouble with energy. I can't quite figure out what is going on. I feel I slept pretty good last night. Today I took my nephew to school. While I was there waiting I tried to reread my school books. I have signed up for a writing course in February. I haven't been able to focus on it in months. I thought if I had some sort of structure to my day it might be easier. But I was reading the words and it wasn't sinking in. We have alot on our minds these days. It's getting very hard to make ends meet. I think my mind is too full. I will keep trying to get this right. Hopefully it will get easier with time. I say keep things simple and I feel better when I do. But I am just a person like everyone else. Sometimes I get overwhelmed just like everyone else. I have been having a hard time today staying awake. I feel as if I could sleep all day. Tomorrow is my therapy appointment. I look forward to those. It helps me focus. I keep updating how things are going. I should have more to share tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment