welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wanting to give up

 10/14/11
  
I'm getting to a place where I am at a loss as to what to post. Most things now are the everyday norm. I got alot out of me as regards to the tragedy in the beginning. I still have thoughts or get down about that at times. But mostly I think I deal with it pretty well. So now it's the normal life stuff I have going on. Nobody has been commenting much and I know it's not as interesting now. We all have crap to deal with who wants to read someone elses. So I think it's time now to bring my blog to a close. I can write these daily things in my personal journal. I want to thank all of you who have been following for your support. It has been a really big help to me. It's time for me to start dealing with life like a normal person. I have the tools I need so I should be fine. Thank you very much. This will be my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment