welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In the present

10/25/11
 
 I haven't done any blogging in a few days. I went to therapy. It was good. We talked about all the things that had been going on since our last session. I have made some realizations that I have been more focused on the present. The things that have been bothering me are happening now. I haven't been too focused on past things. Which I have to say is a huge improvement. But when I had that aha moment it was short lived. I had the most awful nightmare to date. This particular one was more violent and gruesome than ever. I woke up in total shock. It bugged me for the day. I did share it with Mike. He agreed it was for sure a nightmare. I don't know how such things can get into your head. I can't post the details it's too awful. I have moved past it. I think that's the key. I have to move forward and not let it get the best of me. Mike and I have had an interesting journey together to say the least. We both have had our demons to deal with. I'm just so grateful that we have each other to count on as we go through things. We are coming up on our 8th wedding anniversary this week. And it will be something for us to celebrate for sure. We are still going strong. No matter what kind of adversities come up, we have each other to count on. Today is a good day. I'm alive and happy. And that is a great thing. Have a great day. I will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment