welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Feeling okay

9/29/11
  
I am doing pretty well today. It's our son's 7th birthday. So I am happy to be his mom. I decided to cook him hamburgers for dinner tonight. We will have cupcakes and I will tell him about the day he was born. Funny how I seem to be feeling good today in spite of the stress of finances. Trying to look at life in simple terms can be very hard to do. But when you do manage it things just go much easier. I mowed the yard today. So I got my alone time and exercise all in one. Maybe that's why I feel so good right now. I got my exercise in. Looking forward to the kids coming home, and doing the family thing. I wanted to get my post in today before I got too busy. I will post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment