welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

To all who are following

7/2/11

Hey everyone,
   It's so awesome to me that you all are reading this. I thought nobody would. This is something I'm doing to help me with my healing process. I have been struggling more than people realize. It has been very hard to live life after such a traumatic event. I have had anger issues that would blow your minds. I have had relentless nightmares. Anxiety has been a constant part of my everyday life. I have hid from friendships and people in general. Home has been my refuge. My wonderful husband Mike has taken more than his share of crap. But I am discovering the road to healing. I hope all of you will pass this blog on to others. And please keep following because the aweful story of the distruction of my 1st family is not the end. It's only the beginning of a beautiful life that I'm just realizing I have. Thank you for all of your support. It has touched my heart to read your comments. So please continue to do so. It helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment