welcome friends

I'm hoping you will enjoy reading the journey to healing. If one person can get something life changing from my story, then I will be happy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New day

11/8/11
  
Good morning. I thought I would start the day with a blog. I had an anxiety attack already this morning. But it seems to have gone away. I'm hoping I will stay busy enough that I don't have much trouble today. Yesterday was really hard. I had my hot tea last night. It helped. I really love Chai tea. It smells amazing. I have a few things to do today so at least I won't be just sitting around all day with nothing to do. I have to take my nephew to school. When I get home I do plan on working some out of my workbook. I think it will help some along with my therapy. I did read somewhere that the PTSD I have is one the worst kind of anxiety disorders. I know that to be true, I feel it all the time. I feel like I must be crazy or something. I wish I would have done something to get this under control sooner. There is so much locked up inside, it's going to take a while to work through it all. But in all reality, I wasn't ready to fully deal with things till now. Everything in it's time. I want to thank a friend of mine for the laugh this morning ( you know who you are). It helped set the tone for the day. I needed that. I want to laugh just thinking about it. I will try to post again later today after I do some of my workbook. Have a peaceful day everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment